Innovative Design Aluminium Glass Curtain Wall Fabrication And
- Aluminium curtain walling offers a range of aesthetical solutions,
such as different styles of face caps from horizontal to vertical
lining, to a more minimalistic look using structural glazing or
clamping technologies. LYS also offers tailored solutions for those
projects that require a specific architectural design for their
aluminium facade. Our aluminium facade products are available in a
hundred different colours and finishes for both inside and outside,
ranging from a matt, gloss or anodised finish, to a special low
maintenance and scratch resistant Coatex finish, even a realistic
wood effect is available.
- State-of-the-art technical performance Our wide range of aluminium
curtain walls and facades can offer solutions based on the
individual technical requirements of the building. Our modular or
unitised aluminium curtain walls facilitate fast on-site assembly
and are perfectly suited for high-rise constructions.
- LYS Aluminium curtain walling is robust, thermally efficient and
strong and our full curtain walling range complies with the highest
standards in energy efficiency and security. The use of aluminium
for facades is inevitable; because of its strength and stability it
meets all the requirements to support large glass areas allowing
maximum light entrance in to your building.
Furthermore all LYS Aluminium Curtain wall systems are mutually
compatible, allowing the seamless integration of our aluminium
windows, aluminium doors, aluminium roof systems and even
photovoltaic panels to offer you a complete solution combined with
endless design freedom.
We offer a 10 year insurance backed system guarantee for all of our
aluminium curtain walls. Browse our full range of aluminium facade
- Efficient heat insulation up to passive-house certification with Um,t = W/(m²K)(considering screw influence).
- Stepless thermal insulation by means of patented LYS Insulation
- A large selection of rectangular and T-shaped mullion profiles is
- Profiles are all suited for mullion and transom usage.
- Excellent aesthetics to flush faced transoms through sharp-edged
- Maximum inertia values by means of optimized profile design.
- Numerous options for the T-joint connections assembly.
- Wide range of system accessories available.
- Integrated drainage system within continuous three levels gaskets.