Contemporary Aluminium Vertical Sliding Window With Unique Balance
- Aluminium Double Hung Window has been specifically designed for
houses built from lightweight construction. With an integrated
window flashing around the window edge, this assists with superior
weather protection, moisture management and reduces air
- Stylish and contemporary in character, our double hung windows
incorporate a unique balance mechanism that makes opening and
closing the window a dream. Double hung windows are a versatile
performer with both top and bottom opening, allowing hot air to
escape from the top and cool air to flow in from below.
- The LYS aluminium double hung window incorporates a concealed
spring mechanism for smoother operation and a modern look.
Compatible with most home styles. Double hung windows are a popular
choice among all different homeowners.
- The double hung window frame rates to 150pa at a base level, with
higher ratings available for locations with overexposure to weather
conditions. These aluminium windows are insect screen compatible,
too keep insects out when open.
- One advantage of the double hung windows is their efficiency when
it comes to cleaning; the upper and lower sashes tilt inwards so
you can access the usually hard to reach outside face.
- Built in drainage troughs and sealed top rails that ensure the
windows are rattle-free and weatherproof
- Adaptability of style with your choice of contemporary or
- User-friendly key lock or cam handle for smooth, effortless
- Availability of 50mm and 102mm frame
- High specification sill option for very exposed locations
- Each panel fully by-passes the other to make cleaning simple.
- Able to be used in high wind load areas due to its combined heavy
duty mullions and transom
- Optional bold glaze and sash
- Optional double-glazing for thermal reduction
- The heavy-duty panels can be fixed with a hinge to allow internal
cleaning without removal of fly screens